The scientific journal of the Faculty of Forest Industry (FFI) “Innovations in woodworking and engineering design” is a successor of the published for more than six decades scientific proceedings of our Faculty. With the decision of Faculty Council from 07.02.2012 the title of the journal is determined to be “Innovations in woodworking and engineering design”.
The edition is a representative scientific journal of FFI at the University of Forestry – Sofia reflecting the achievements and the development of the forest industry and engineering design. It provides an opportunity for the dissemination and exchange of academic knowledge and contributes to increasing the efficiency of the scientific research.
The journal is issued at least twice a year. Official language of the journal is English.
The journal is issued after approval by the editorial board including Chairmen, Vice chairmen and members.
The Editorial Board regulates all scientific, publishing, organizational and technical issues, related to the issue of the journal, approves the scientific reviews and conducts scientific, stylistic and grammar edits of the submitted papers.
Main topics of the scientific journal are:
- Raw Materials for the Wood Industry;
- Woodworking Machines and Equipment;
- Technologies in Logging, Woodworking and Furniture Production;
- Interior and Furniture Design – Materials, Constructions, Systems and Mechanisms in the Interior Design;
- Economics, Organisation and Management;
- Natural Sciences in Support of Forest Industry and Engineering Design;
- Innovations in the Education Process”.
Editorial board of scientific journal “Innovations in woodworking and engineering design”
|Editor in Chief:||Neno Ivanov Trichkov, PhDemail@example.com||+359888754982|
|Co-editor:||Desislava Ivanova Angelova, PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org||+359888759227|
|Members:||Nikolay Ivanov Minkovski, PhDemail@example.com||+359888670579|
|Viktor Petrov Savov, PhDfirstname.lastname@example.org||+359885091198|
|Pavlin Biserov Vitchev, PhDemail@example.com||+359888232099|
SCIENTIFIC EDITORIAL BOARD
- Alfred Teischinger, PhD (Austria)
- Alexander Petutschning, PhD (Austria)
- Anna Danihelová, PhD (Slovakia)
- Asia Marinova, PhD (Bulgaria)
- Bojidar Dinkov, PhD (Bulgaria)
- Derya Ustaӧmer, PhD (Turkey)
- Ivica Grbac, PhD (Croatia)
- Ivo Valchev, PhD (Bulgaria)
- Ján Holécy, PhD (Slovakia)
- Ján Sedliačik, PhD (Slovakia)
- Julia Mihajlova, PhD (Bulgaria)
- Hubert Paluš, PhD (Slovakia)
- Ladislav Dzurenda, PhD (Slovakia)
- Marius Barbu, PhD (Romania)
- Nencho Deliiski, DSc (Bulgaria)
- Neno Tritchov, PhD (Bulgaria)
- Panayot Panayotov, PhD (Bulgaria)
- Pavlo Bekhta, PhD (Ukraine)
- Silvana Prekrat, PhD (Croatia)
- Štefan Barcík, PhD (Slovakia)
- Valentin Shalaev, PhD (Russia)
- Vasiliki Kamperidou (Greece)
- Vesselin Brezin, PhD (Bulgaria)
- Vladimir Koljozov, PhD (Macedonia)
- Zhivko Gochev, PhD (Bulgaria)